"Supervising Orderly Growth for Rural Texas Cities."
Engineering Cost Effective Solutions.
Direct communication between City Officials and Firm Owner.
- Working with budgets, grants, right-of-way, regulations, public bids, and construction contracts since 1974.
- Water Wells
- Water Treatment Plants
- Wastewater Treatment Plants
- Pump Stations
- Ground Storage Tanks
- Elevated Storage Tanks
- Water & Sewer Lines
- Lift Stations
- Streets & Drainage
- Rehabilitation of Utility Systems
- Parks & Recreation
- Buildings (Design/Renovations)
- Planning, Designing, Construction Administration
- Maps & Utility System Analysis
- Preliminary Engineering Reports
- Environmental Reports
- Wastewater Permitting
- Project Budget Preparation
- TCEQ Compliance Issues
- TDA - TxCDBG Grant Program
- USDA Rural Development Projects
- TxDOT Utility Relocation Projects
- Texas Water Development Board
- Texas Parks & Wildlife Department Projects
- Conventional Financing